GOAL FOR MYSELF

    


    On New Year I created a simple goal for myself - to live a healthier lifestyle and run more. Alhamdulillah today I have completed more than 300km of running and it feels great.

    Running is the simplest form of physical exercise and it only takes me 30 mins/day, about 3-4 times a week. Trust me it works like magic for your work motivation. Running gives you personal space with zero distractions. An intelligent mind, comes from a fit body, right?

    Surely the current Total Lockdown is taking a toll on your physical and mental health. I highly recommend that you start tightening your shoes, put some rock music on and get your feet moving. It's never too late to start taking care of your health.

    I wish to complete few more hundreds KM by the year end. Let's join me and let's create a community of healthier professionals.



Comments

Popular Posts